Skip to content
- 2 tbsp butter
- 1 lb (4 links) Italian Sausage
- 2 Red Bell Peppers, julienned
- 2 Yellow Bell Peppers , julienned
- 1/2 Cup Sauvignon Blanc
- 4 Soft sausage rolls
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 2 tbsp Dijon mustard
- Basil to garnish
- Melt butter in a cast iron skillet over medium heat. Cook sausages for about 4 minutes per side, until golden brown and cooked through. Remove sausages from pan and set aside.
- Turn the heat up to high and add bell peppers and onions, and saute until they start to turn translucent, then add the sausages back to the pan.
- Add the white wine, and cook until wine is reduced completely.
- To finish, place sausage in bun, top with mustard and sausage and peppers. Garnish with basil and serve