Skip to content
Roth Heritage Red
- 2 lbs cross cut short ribs
- ¼ red onion, finely chopped
- 1 bunch parsley, finely chopped
- 1 bunch cilantro, finely chopped
- 1 jalapeno, finely chopped
- 4 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- ½ cup plus 1 tbsp red wine vinegar
- ¾ cup plus 1 tbsp olive oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Season short ribs with salt, pepper, and 1 tbsp each red wine vinegar and olive oil. Set aside for about 10 minutes.
- In a medium bowl, combine onion, parsley, cilantro, jalapeno, garlic, red wine vinegar, and olive oil. Season with salt and pepper to taste
- Grill short ribs for about 2-3 minutes per side over high heat, serve with chimichurri.