This summer, spice up your grilled steak with garlic confit. A perfect recipe to share with friends and family at your next backyard BBQ.
- 1 3lb, 2-inch thick porterhouse steak
- 20 cloves of garlic, peeled
- 2 cups of olive oil
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- In a small pot, combine garlic and olive oil. Place on low flame for 20 minutes, or until the garlic is tender. Set aside
- Season the steak liberally with salt and pepper all over.
- Grill steak over high heat for about 10 minutes per side, or until desired internal temperature is achieved.
- Slice the tenderloin and strip from the bone, slice, and garnish with confit garlic and coarse sea salt.