Map and Directions
Roth Estate Winery is located at the eastern edge of the Russian River Valley — south of downtown Healdsburg in Sonoma County, California. The winery is approximately 70 miles north of San Francisco’s Golden Gate Bridge (a 1.5-hour drive) and 40 miles from the city of Sonoma (a 1-hour drive).
Roth Estate Winery
10309 Chalk Hill Road
Healdsburg, CA 95448
From San Francisco
- Hwy 101 north of Santa Rosa take the Shiloh Exit.
- Proceed right (east) on Shiloh Rd.
- Turn left onto Old Redwood Hwy.
- Continue for 1.3 miles until you come to a traffic light at Pleasant Ave.
- Turn right on Pleasant Ave.
- Turn left on Chalk Hill Rd.
- The Estate is located approximately 2.2 miles down Chalk Hill Road on your left.
CLICK HERE for a Google map and directions.